- We offer shipping worldwide to almost all locations on the planet.
- The goods are shipped to you directly from the warehouse in China and arrive in just a few days.
- You receive the professionally and securely packed goods at your doorstep.
- Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
- Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country per se. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the Excheap terms and conditions, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order.
- Speak to the Excheap Customer Support Team if you need more advice about taxes, shipping invoices and paperwork, and customs declarations.
- Successful Delivery is Guaranteed.
Warranty And Returns - Excheap Terms and Conditions
This article is about the warranty on products you buy from Excheap.com
All goods dispatched from Excheap are checked for quality, including checks of the appearance of the goods, the function of the hardware and software, the packaging, and inclusion of applicable accessories and power adapters.
Excheap aims to communicate openly, promptly, and carefully with all customers in relation to issues with received goods.
If you are a customer with goods which appear to have a problem, please talk to us before initiating complaints with your credit card provider. Usually there is a way for us to resolve your issue quickly and make you satisfied!
What Does Excheap’s Warranty Imply?
As a wholesaler Excheap can only offer compensation for faulty products. In other words if the product is broken you can contact us to send it back for a repair.
Warranty Does Not Include:
The warranty does not include any kind of:
- Technical support on product usability
- Advice about product’s configuration
- Recommendations about how to connect products or compatibility
- Software or firmware update as it would void Excheap’s warranty
- Product issue diagnostic and troubleshooting advice
Warranty By Default Covers Repair
The Excheap warranty means we will repair your faulty item for free and send it back to you for free. Other compensation is not normally available. If an item is impossible to repair to a good working condition we will credit you the product cost instead. Shipping fees are not refundable as they not are charged by Excheap.
When Does The 12 Month Warranty Start From?
The warranty period begins from the receipt of the goods by the initial consignee. In the case of resellers, this is when the vendor receives the goods from Excheap. The period is exactly 365 days from that time. For example, a product on the 365th day is covered, but a product on the 366th is no longer covered.
Who Pays For What?
- Cost of shipping a presumably faulty item back to Hong Kong or China: Paid by the customer, cannot be reimbursed.
- Cost of import duties, restocking fees and other compensation on the Hong Kong or China sides: Import duties and restocking fees on the Hong Kong and China side will be waived for faulty products and paid by Excheap in full. In other words our QC engineers will test products you ship back and, if they confirm the products are indeed faulty, we will offer compensation (repair, credit or refund). However, for products that are tested and turn out to be in good working condition, Excheap will not accept any responsibility and may charge a restocking value at our own discretion. Functional products will not be reimbursed.
- Cost of shipping repaired item back to customer from China: paid by Excheap in full. In order to facilitate customs clearance,we will normally use Airmail and EMS if applicable to send back the repaired item to you.
- If a product cannot be repaired:The original product price will be refunded in the form of credit in your Excheap account. You can use the credit towards a brand new replacement or a different product.
- Any new import duty or sales tax for the consignee for the returned repaired products sent from China is their responsibility as per the usual policies.
In What Situations Are Returns/Compensation NOT Approved By Excheap?
Below are instances where a customer will not be eligible for returns and/or compensation:
- Unapproved returns or returned products not processed through Excheap’s RMA procedure;
- Products whose 12-Month warranty period has expired;
- Received returned products that are damaged because of inadequate or unsecure packaging;
- Products that were originally approved for return through our RMA procedure but have been confirmed by our QC engineers to be functioning after testing shall not be returned to the buyer.
- Broken products caused by misuse or mishandling;
- Returns of your unwanted, unsold yet functional products;
- Products bought by mistake
The customer is solely responsible for choosing the right product, including for example
- The "correct" desired memory capacity
- The "right " feature or product
- Screen size
- Digital tv format( DVB-T/ATSC/ISDB-T )
- GSM band
- NTSC/PAL color region
We will send you exactly what you order, so please read descriptions before purchasing.
If the consignee of a delivery refuses or fails to accept delivery for any reason, including refusal to comply with customs clearance/costs or simply having an incorrect address, Excheap accepts no liability and the customer will not be eligible for compensation.