Product DescriptionUSB MIDI Cable Converter adapter - PC to music device
Latest version with a Built-in driver
Supports: Windows Vista/XP/7 (32 bit only) and Mac OS X
Turn your PC into a music studio by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the USB MIDI cable
Easy to install with built-in driver; USB powered, no AC adapter needed
1 in + 1 out MIDI interface; 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels
LED power indicator; MIDI in & out signal indicator; Supports: Windows Vista/XP and Mac OS X operating systems
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 12 August, 2010.
China Manufacturer SpecificationUSB MIDI Cable Converter adapter - PC to music device
Instructions for use:
1. Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
2. Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on.
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc.
5. Set the music programme MIDI IN and MIDI OUT devices to "USB Audio device"
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver.
ReviewsUSB MIDI Cable Converter adapter - PC to music device
There are currently no product reviews
Question and AnswerUSB MIDI Cable Converter adapter - PC to music device
There are currently no Q&A