Product DescriptionVAG-COM v704.1 USB to OBDII Cable for Car Diagnostics
VAG-COM v704.1 USB to OBDII cable for car diagnostics (VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda types). This VAG-COM cable with software is an aftermarket tool to analyze ISO9141 and KWP2000 transmission protocols with 16pin OBDII style data link connector.
OBDII CAN-USB V704.1 is compatible with the latest cars that require a direct CAN connection for diagnostics including all Golf-5 platform cars and latest Audi A3, A6, A8 and Q7. This amazing protocol timing works reliably even with complex control modules, such as the 1991-1994 1Z Audi TDIs and the 1993-1994 Audi 2.6L with Hella ECU. This model has built-In VAG saver functionality, which instantly alerts the user if the K/K1 line or the L/K2 line is shorted to ground. This faulty code product with software provides with full support for dual-K lines found in new (B6/8E chassis Audi A4 and 2002+ Audi A6 and A8).
No manual switches! Just plug in the USB to your laptop and the VAG-COM link to your vehicle. The USB OBDII interface VAG-COM cable is also fully compatible with older cars using a single K-line or K plus Line, and displays a bi-color (red/green) status/activity LED on the 16 pin cable cover. So, start self- troubleshooting today, and modify settings and clear errors in your vehicle using your laptop computer. This USB enabled VAG-COM cable will save you time and money in enabling you to diagnose your own car, and view results within minutes.
At a Glance...
* Car diagnostics USB to VAG fault code cable
* USB to 16pin OBDII style data link connector
* Full featured diagnostic code analyzing software
1 x USB VAG-COM interface cable
1 x User CD Manual & Software
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 19 February, 2010.
China Manufacturer SpecificationVAG-COM v704.1 USB to OBDII Cable for Car Diagnostics
* Primary Function: USB VAG-COM interface cable and scanner for VW Audi
* OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
* Operating Software Compatibility: Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP and Vista (32 bit version only)
* Supports terminal (K) bus communication
* Terminal (L) ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU) engine control unit
* Supports 3 different protocols with same OBD2 connector including ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW
* Diagnostics Vehicle Types Including++:
- 2003+ VW Touran (1T chassis)
- 2004+ VW Golf (1K chassis)
- 2004+ VW Caddy (2K chassis)
- 2004+ Audi A3 (8P chassis)
- 2004+ Seat Altea (5P chassis)
- 2004+ Skoda Octavia (1Z chassis)
- 2005+ Seat Toledo (5P chassis)
- 2005+ Golf Plus (5M chassis) - All Golf-5 platform cars (A5 platform)
- 2005+ Seat Leon (1P chassis)
- 2005+ Jetta (1K chassis)
- 2006+ Eos (1F chassis)
- 2003+ Audi A8 and A8L (D3 platform, 4E chassis)
- 2005+ Audi A6 (C6 platform, 4F chassis)
- 2005+ Audi A4 (B7 platform) (some control modules)
- 2005+ VW Passat (B6 Platform, 3C chassis)
- 2006+ Audi Q7 (4L chassis)
- 2007+ Audi R8 (42 chassis)
- 2007+ Audi TT (8J chassis)
* Dimension: L:153 (CM)
* Manufacturer Ref: DBD7A45C4A8A
* Also supports ISO9141 protocol
* No DC or alternate power supply needed, just connect to your car and computer
* This model is fully compatible with most VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda models through 2007,including models using a direct CAN connection for diagnostics
* Allows you to view, log, and graph 3 groups of measuring blocks at once
* View critical timing information on TDI engines in the graphic form
* IMPORTANT NOTE: As the wholesaler, we provide the package containing the cable and software. We provides no warranty or customer support regarding the software. We cannot give advice regarding the software or tell you if your model car is compatible with this particular cable package. If you have questions regarding the use of this product we suggest you search for internet forums related to car maintenance.
* IMPORTANT NOTE 2: The works on vehicles that's are OBD2/VAG compliant. The best way check if your car is compliant with this type of cable is to check the car user manual, contact your car dealer or talk to your favorite mechanic.
ReviewsVAG-COM v704.1 USB to OBDII Cable for Car Diagnostics
There are currently no product reviews
Question and AnswerVAG-COM v704.1 USB to OBDII Cable for Car Diagnostics
There are currently no Q&A